2.0
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

For three years I studied hard and learned my courses.My GPA well above 3.5.

Now, I am not qualified to work in the field that I studied in. I am not even able to get a job working in fast foods. When I graduated there was NO assistance in getting a job. No feed back.

No getting in touch and confirming a fully working student. Now I am unemployed with no prospects of a future. The program that is offered by this institution DOES NOT WORK!! Don't get me wrong, the teachers in the program are knowledgeable and competent in the fields in which they teach.

It is the system and way of courses that is fundamentally wrong.For the love of God DO NOT ATTEND THIS COLLEGE

Review about: Charter College Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Wasted three years and 65k of money.

Had an Experience with Charter College?

Comments

Brandi A.

Hello,

We absolutely agree that we have wonderful and knowledge instructors and we commend you for earning over a 3.5 GPA while at Charter College – that is an accomplishment to be proud of!We are, however, disappointed to hear about your frustrations with finding employment and we’d like to help.

Our Career Services team can offer resume help, networking opportunities, job leads and more.

Please just reach out to your campus directly.Thanks and we look forward to working with you!

to Brandi A. Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1320124

CALL YOUR STUDENTS AND FORMER STUDENTS AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!Stop asking your career counselors, they only lie to you.

You have so many problems, not only with your system of education, but with the quality of the support staff itself.You are experts at getting the money, however when it comes to helping the student get the job in the field of their chosen career.........

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, or Jim or Daniel or Mary or Dean

Just a long line of students you just don't intend to help and would much rather try and forget.

to Anonymous Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1340184

I noticed that you have not been answering your emails lately, could it be that you are begining to see the light?