They convince you to pay a ton of money for a supposedly high paying career and train you for jobs that arent in demand.The online instructors are almost impossible to contact and rarely respond.

The instructors in class seem like they are just there for the money and dont really care if you succeed. I've even witnessed them brag about getting overpiad for doing nothing. They make you take classes that seem pointless and dont teach you much.

One of my instructors even took the state exam and printed all of the screenshots with correct answers to make sure students pass.They dont care if you actually have the tools and knowledge to succeed once youre out of school as long as it looks like you're doing well in their school so they can keep taking government loans that you have to pay back later for an "education" that is not worth it.

Review about: Charter College Medical Assistant Program.

I didn't like: Waste of money and time, Experience, Instructors are hard to contact, Do not return emails or phone calls, Target minorities and the poor.

Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charter College?

Comments

Brandi A.

Hi Anonymous,

We’re disappointed to read your review and take the issues you are alleging very seriously.We’d like to speak to you directly about your experience and cannot address what you are reporting unless you can tell us what campus you attended or give us the opportunity to contact you directly.

Please reach out to your campus leadership or let us know how we can contact you directly.

Regards,