Charter college is just a complete scam .I graduated in 2015 and I'm still not working in the dental field.

I was promised there will be job placement and that was a lie . I've asked the school so many times to help me find a job in the dental field and I was told YES we will help you . There were so quick to ask me when am I going to make the next monthly payment , they did not mention about finding a job for me. They promised me there were going to send me my diploma, I've never receive it .

When I ask for my diploma they refuse to give it to me.Is this legal for this school to hold my diploma?.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Charter College. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charter College.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Charter College to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1204109

I graduated from Charter College in 2013.Went to school in Washington.

They refused my diploma too. I'm not making nearly as much as they said I would in the dental field to pay my loans. They are the WORST school ever!! They even send my private loans to debt collection agencies and then take it back.

I'm not sure if this is even legal... I never got an exit interview to go over all my loans. I had a loan taken out that I didn't even know about! At this point I'm going to take legal action, I suggest you do the same.

This school sucks, all they want is $$ they do not care about the students. They just scam people. They aren't even an accredited school.

0 stars to Charter College.They've ruined my credit and have lied numerous times.

Brandi A.
#1196770

Hello, we’re disappointed to read your comment.While we can’t guarantee employment our Career Services Team works hard to assist students and graduates with the job search by providing resume help, interview tips, job leads and more.

If you’d like to discuss your concerns and experience further or speak to a Career Services team member please send us a private message with your campus and phone number, or reach out to your campus directly.Thank you.

to Brandi A. Palmdale, California, United States #1199522

Went to this school in 06 and was never given not one job lead.I feel I should talk to a laywer

Brandi A.
to Anonymous #1199845

Hi Anonymous,

Have you tried connecting with the Career Services team at your Campus?We encourage you to reach out to your campus for help with job leads and more.

While the job search process is rarely easy, our team can be a great asset!

Best of luck,