1.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

☠ BEWARE ☠ :

I looked into enrolling for either a Medical Assistant or Surgical Technician but there prices were too steep for me even if I would of received some kind of Loan or Grant. For the amount of money it was going to cost versus how much I would make hourly was just not worth it to invest not only my time but my future income or earnings, only to pay this Loan which would of felt like FOREVER!! I chose to enroll on an Online degree & certificate which was less than a 1/4 of what Charter College would of costed me!!

Good Luck to any and all future students of Charter College.

☠ BEWARE ☠ :

Of the Loan Sharks circling the waters!! I suggest to look Online before commiting yourself to a school that promises everything & gives you nothing but surly takes everything!!

☠ BEWARE ☠ :

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of charter college medical assistant program. Charter College needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charter college medical assistant program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charter College.

Had an Experience with Charter College?

Comments

Bellflower, California, United States #1257798

Thanks for your info!I was actually considering this school.

Not anymore!

Where did you attend instead if I may ask?I live also close to the canyon country area/Valencia/AV wondering where I can get lower priced and better quality program?

Brandi A.
#1201077

Hi LV4BOOPSY,

Deciding to further your education is an important decision that requires a big commitment both financially and in regards to time.We do our best to respect that commitment and offer accelerated programs and a competitive tuition with financial aid available to those who qualify.

However, we would like to point out that we do not offer a surgical technician program at any of our campuses and our medical assistant program is not a fully online program – we require hands-on learning in our labs. We encourage you, and all of our prospective students, to make the decision that is best for you and your career – we’re proud to have been the right choice for many working graduates.

We wish you the best of luck.

-Brandi, Charter College