Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was a single mother of a 1 year old and I was 20 yrs old back in 2013 when I did the medical asst program. They sell you a dream about high paying jobs when in reality most local med asst jobs were only offering minimum wage with no benefits unless you were bilingual.

I payed my in school loans the time I was there in time every month and the month of graduation I was going to get my certificate and they said it wasn't ready needed the deans signature and she was out of town on vacation, that same month I lost my job and I owed the next month of payment , They never gave me my certificate at the end of that month when the deancame back because they said I missed that month payment .

Hmmm but I should've had it the month I graduated when I was on time. The deans fault.

Product or Service Mentioned: Charter College Medical Assistant Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Apple Valley, California, United States #1226550

Then let me add the forged my signature on a document saying I found a job in my field at a retirement home which I never did .

Brandi A.
to Anonymous #1228824

Hi Medical Assistant Graduate,

We’re proud of you for graduating and setting such a positive example for your child. However, we’re disappointed to read your comments and we especially find your accusations of forgery concerning.

We’d like to invite you to reach out to your campus directly so we may address this as soon as possible.

In regards to medical assistant salaries, we unfortunately cannot guarantee job placements or salary for any of our graduates. Although, we’re always happy to provide annual wage data from the US Depart of Labor, which you may view here: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm#tab-5

Regards,