I graduated from Charter College in 2013. Went to school in Washington.

They refused my diploma too. I'm not making nearly as much as they said I would in the dental field to pay my loans. They are the WORST school ever!! They even send my private loans to debt collection agencies and then take it back.

I'm not sure if this is even legal... I never got an exit interview to go over all my loans. I had a loan taken out that I didn't even know about! At this point I'm going to take legal action, I suggest you do the same.

This school sucks, all they want is $$ they do not care about the students. They just scam people. They aren't even an accredited school.

0 stars to Charter College. They've ruined my credit and have lied numerous times.

This person wrote the review because of "worst school ever, never ever go here! scammers!! " of charter college dental assisting program from Charter College. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Charter College to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Charter College for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Brandi A.
#1205657

Hello Anonymous,

We’re disheartened to read your review. We care very much for our students and graduates and we’re saddened to hear that you’re struggling.

We cannot and do not claim to know what our future graduates will earn in their chosen fields; however, average salaries are easily accessible via the US Department of Labor. We are an accredited school, recognized by the US Department of Education and we do our best to service our students, including providing many resources like our Student Accounts Department.

This department is entirely dedicated to helping out students and graduates understand and manage their loans. If you would like help we encourage you to reach out to your campus directly and we’ll be happy to help you as best we can.

Regards,