Graduated from charter college in Long Beach in 2013.The staff was helpful n helping me get interviews after but all the dental clinics wanted experience and said my certificate is not valid .

The only experience I had was internship and that's it, .. all the money I am still paying in loans and for what ? Now my diploma is not even valid . Such a waste of money and time.

None of the clinics consider this school accredited. What am I supposed to do now?

I still owe 10k and still to this day I can't get a job in that field.I wish I would have stayed in community college and not gone to a trade school

Review about: Charter College Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Charter College?

Comments

Brandi A.

Hi,

Were glad to hear that our staff was able to help you land interviews; however, were disappointed that you didnt receive any job offers.We know starting out in a new career can be extremely difficult, but we encourage you to stick with it and continue to use our team as a resource.

We do have many dental assistant graduates gainfully employed in California in clinic settings.

We are accredited and recognized by the Department of Education, so wed like to hear more about what employers have been telling you. Did you sit for and pass your dental certification exam?

Please feel free to connect with our Oxnard Campus at 805.973.1240 for further assistance.

Regards,